Spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How old is Spike?
It is also possible he could have had a stroke, if this came on suddenly. While it isn't super
common, it does happen.
Which brand of tube bulb are you using & how often does he receive calcium?
His teeth don't look horrible, their teeth & gums do get stained when they get older though.
You can try getting some betadine & diluting that down to resemble very weak tea. Then get
a soft, small toothbrush to try & gently brush his teeth.
Are you referring to the lower eye lid, has he shed that area recently?

Tracie

PH1L0D3NDR0N

Original Poster
Drache613":3sj9ydnn said:
Hello,

How old is Spike?
It is also possible he could have had a stroke, if this came on suddenly. While it isn't super
common, it does happen.
Which brand of tube bulb are you using & how often does he receive calcium?
His teeth don't look horrible, their teeth & gums do get stained when they get older though.
You can try getting some betadine & diluting that down to resemble very weak tea. Then get
a soft, small toothbrush to try & gently brush his teeth.
Are you referring to the lower eye lid, has he shed that area recently?

Tracie
I rescued Spike I got him Jan 10, 2016 I don't know how long his other owners had him, he didn't appear to have any UVB or heat, both his back legs are bummed the old owners said one of his back legs got broken.
The light is a zoo med.

PH1L0D3NDR0N

Original Poster
I took my baby boy Spike to the vet today, the news wasn't good. He's got a whole heap of problems, vitamin A deficiency, emaciated, dehydrated, they couldn't do anything without x-rays, bloodwork and all that stuff. But my parent wouldn't let me spend that much on a crippled baby. The person I'm with ain't even family, she used to come to the house and take me places that's how I know her, her and my mom got along.
I got Spike after my mom died he means alot to me.
https://fox8.com/tag/north-ridgeville-murder-suicide/
?? IM GONNA MISS MY BABY BOY, I DON'T WANT HIM TO GO or be in pain or sick.
I didn't let him go, I didn't think it was quite his time yet

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Mari does that when I walk fast with her held out in front of me because she visually tracks things, but she never does it when she’s familiar with her surroundings or when I’m not carrying her.

It sucks to lose a pet, and I’m sorry your instance is due to an illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom