New Baby Bearded Dragon not Eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
They are clumsy when little -- even my 1 year old misses at getting the roaches -- I think if hes running into things in the tank then there is a problem- just keep an eye on him and see how it goes w/ the bowl and the rest of the food
Karrie

iiAshura

Original Poster
KarrieRee":gi21r8tg said:
They are clumsy when little -- even my 1 year old misses at getting the roaches -- I think if hes running into things in the tank then there is a problem- just keep an eye on him and see how it goes w/ the bowl and the rest of the food
Karrie

Alright thanks! I haven't noticed him running into anything yet so that's good news. I'll make sure to keep an eye on him though. The bowl arrives tomorrow I believe so we'll see how things go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom