Cookie Loves My Pocket

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Cookie Loves My Pocket

Postby Pancake151 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:51 am

Every night, I watch television with Cookie. Recently, he has been sneaking into my pocket to nap. I think he likes the repetitive pattern of my heartbeat. This is him relaxing in my pocket. [Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
Pancake151
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Cookie Loves My Pocket

Postby KarrieRee » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:40 am

How cute he seems to be content and probably likes the softness and the warmth ---
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict

Postby kingofnobbys » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:47 pm

All my gang of beardied dragons have loved being covered with just their heads out by the my front shirt tail while having a snuggle on my chest , I know they love it because they put on their "happy colour" when snuggling like that.

It's a little ritual we have, feed , floor fun time or lounge seat TV time , mum of dad quality time , then back in when all nice and warm and relaxed to either bask for while or to retire for evening .

BTW it's not just a beardie thing. My eastern BTs love it too as have most of my eastern water skinks ( except for Gutzy who prefers to stay in her shared tub but is starting to slowly come around and sometimes lets me pet her ).
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : , Fluffy (F) rescued injured by lawnwacker 14Nov17, Gutzy (F) rescued 27Sep19 - RIP 3Aug20 (est 12 yo), Wriggles (F) - injured rescue, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16 old age. Lucky juvenile (M) - cat attack rescue (lost r-eye, broken r-lower jaw), fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
kingofnobbys
BD.org Sicko

Postby WinFam01 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:42 pm

That is adorable.
---
Tish

3 human kids, 1 furkid, and 1 repchild - Bored at home, nah!
WinFam01
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie Tales