Yellow fungus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
O.K, just keep using the cream but don't bathe her and don't rub that area at all. About once a week give a soak to see how it looks.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Today she’s starting to shed just in her chest area. And the places it was yellow I can see that under the shed there are white scales is this normal.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok does this look like normal shed I don’t know if you can tell but her name hole top half is shedding. And kind of has a tint to it.
108701-4816261474.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
No that's fine, they shed like that. I've seen it just like that plenty of times , other owners here see this as well. She's O.K !

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I think she looks good and she likes them crickets or roaches your feeding :)
Karrie

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That means regulating temps while basking. That allows evaporation from their mouth and cools their heads while they enjoy a bask. Normal behavior and indicates they are getting proper basking temps.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hello I have been getting crickets from the pet store but I heard that I shouldn’t be. So then i saw Flukers live crickets and was going to get those. And I was wondering what size to get 1/2 or 3/4. My beared dragon is 8 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom