Yellow Fungus Question about Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyjens37

108774-3611318083.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the picture. I'm really wondering about my little one Dante, he isn't acting sick or anything yet but my wife and I have just started noticing this yellow coloration happening on his beard a little the other day and then where you can obviously see it on his underside (pic from today). Honestly, I'm scared for him bc of what I've heard and seen online about it, we've called vets and will try to go see one tomorrow depending on the answers we are able to get here. What do the experts think about my guy D? Is it a coloration coming from maturing and what not or is it for sure the fungus?! Thanks!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is one white beardie belly!
The coloring or pigmentation changes are pretty normal really. A lot of them develop various
coloring on their beards. She could also be getting ready to shed in those areas, too.
Is she eating well right now?

Tracie

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Based on how they seem to align with the stressmarks, I’d say these are just part of your beardie’s natural coloring. Mari has orange, red, and yellow stripes on her underside and beard, and I thought she had YF at first but was satisfied to learn about the rainbow of colors they can flash underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom