Meet Spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m about 2 weeks in to being a new beardie parent and in love! Admittedly an impulse decision, but as a household with cats, dogs, and a hamster, and as a nurse/science nerd, the crash course I’ve had to take in beardie science has been stressful but wonderful!

After some relocation stress, Spot (names by my son) has settled in nicely.

They prefer dubia roaches and will occasionally eat silk worms. They are meh about hornworms and BSFL. They definitely have preferences. They waved at me for the first time today. They always have a nice healthy poop after eating. I
Right now they’re in a 20 gallon tank but I have all the supplies to upgrade once I move some furniture around.

I’ve so appreciated this forum and that I can bring my questions and anxieties here so that Spot does well!

108680-5657471032.jpg
108680-4868091424.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hes cute and Welcome to the forum --- feel free to move him anytime -- and if you have any questions please ask
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom