T5 light fixtures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
There is one on pangeareptiles that is $50- there is also the prot5 on there w/ bulb and one for $32 do not use the bulb that comes w/ that one it is not for reptiles- they charge $7 for shipping
Karrie

WinFam01

Juvie Member
Like Karrie suggested, check Pangea. There is a generic fixture I can vouch holds a T5 because I just purchased it a couple weeks ago. However, by the time you add in a uvb bulb plus shipping, it may not end up being less.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Domestic t5 light fittings are fine and you can buy them anywhere, some even come prewired and ready to insert the tube and plug in .
If you buy a domestic one , get the naked version with no dust / insect screen ( that usually snaps in place to protect the tube , they are plastic and will block all the UVA and UVB ) and if they are only locally available with a face screen , remove it ( and bin the screen ).
Most domestic t5 fittings don't have a built in polished aluminium or aluminised plastic reflector built in , so that'll need to be bought or made ( by you ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom