Does this dragon look like there is any rankings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malikal

Original Poster
He eats daily. Crickets, greens , I have some mealies for him. I dust with calcium and d3 twice a week, multi vitamin once a week.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, he sure did put on some weight and looks much better since you got him. :) He's definitely not a Rankin's, they are a specialty dragon and they are sold as such. One thing, does he have a slight lump in his back ? What type of lights do you use, esp. the uvb ? Can you name the type + brand and show pics of his set up including the lighting ?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok its good your getting the T 5 as of now the T 8 sitting on top of the screen isnt doing much good since they are not strong enough to go thru it - the screen is blocking 30% of those rays - so when you upgrade your UVB to the T 5 it can sit on top of the screen but basking decor needs to be directly underneath it approx 8-10 inches ---
Karrie

Malikal

Original Poster
AHBD, I do not see a hump in his back. It may have been an awkward angle from the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom