Opinions on this travel enclosure

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Opinions on this travel enclosure

Postby loljelloclowdz » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:25 am

I need to take Mari with me on vacation because no one is brave enough to babysit a lizard, and so I need an enclosure that can collapse, since space is limited in the car. (A storage bin would occupy too much space.) I was wondering if this would work?
Marijke - 50% red 50% yellow hypo het trans female w/ blue bars from Kids And Dragons
loljelloclowdz
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Opinions on this travel enclosure

Postby AHBD » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:42 pm

How big is the gap between the wires ? Beardies can try really hard to squeeze through so be sure there's no chance of that happening. Other than that it might work well.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Postby loljelloclowdz » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:48 pm

AHBD wrote:How big is the gap between the wires ? Beardies can try really hard to squeeze through so be sure there's no chance of that happening. Other than that it might work well.

Sadly I believe the space between the bars is exactly Mari-width 😂 (I decided “I are have stupid” because I can just put bags and things inside of a storage bin so it’s not really taking up space. My grandma packs a ton of things in those grocery store reusable bags, so I’ll just put those in the bin. Boom - minimal space occupation 😂 I did buy her a really nice carrier and some cilantro today, but the turd didn’t eat her cilantro! I saw some missing, though, so she’s probably eating when I’m not in the room.)
Marijke - 50% red 50% yellow hypo het trans female w/ blue bars from Kids And Dragons
loljelloclowdz
Hatchling Poster

Postby AHBD » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:52 am

Well better that you found out now than later. :)
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion