Nibbles doesn’t want to come out

Status
Not open for further replies.

NibblezBeardie

Hatchling Member
Hello! So I am on a trip currently and my Grandmother is watching my dog and Nibbles. Nibbles has always been reallyyyy chill, and would let us take her out and stuff without really reacting. The other day my grandmother contacted me and said she hasn’t been letting her take her out, and has been hissing at her or moving away when she tries to take her out. Nibbles hasn’t had insects in a while because we haven’t been able to get them, is this possibly the cause? I would post my tank size and basking temp., but I’m on a trip. Sorry if this isn’t helpful

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
We need all of Nibbles info --- tank size lighting especially the UVB what is it coil or tube brand and bulb where in the tank on top of screen or inside the tank ? Basking temps what are they how are you taking them ? No stick ons they are inaccurate and need to be taken w/ a digital probe-- How old is Nibbles? How long has Nibbles been w/ out insects ? Nibbles needs salads every day and insects if he is a baby --- that is their main diet when a baby--- if you just got Nibbles hes going thru relocation stress so he needs time to adjust --- get settled in but he needs to be getting something to eat -- hes also more than likely hungry --- here is a website for nutrition ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder
http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html
Have your grandmother give him some salad/ greens but you must get a staple feeder ASAP -- crickets dubia roaches BSFL also know as cali worms phoenix worms or nutri grubs -- NO meal worms or super worms if he is a baby - wax worms are fatty and too many can cause liver damage --
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom