Calcium and Vitamin help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily7709

Hello, I have a 3 month old dragon and I need help with what he needs. Right now I have ReptiCalcium without D3, Organic Multivitamin Powder with D3, and Probiotic Powder. Please let me know how much I should be giving him, which of each and if I need something else. (He also has a Reptisun 10.0 UVB bulb on 12 hours a day)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
The calcium powders sound good but what is a probiotic powder? You need a vitamin given 2 x per week perferbly w/ beta carotene
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
That probiotic powder I can't comment on but the calcium what are you using for a UVB? There are Arcadia bulbs that have D3 so unless your not using one of those and your dragon is a baby he needs calcium D3 5 x per week and vitamins 2 x per week- it is recommended if your using a Arcadia bulb w/ D3 to use calcium w/out the D3 3 x per week- but you need vitamins w/ beta carotene 2x per week
You can see if Tracie our vet moderator wiil answer or ahbd- on the probiotic powder Tracie is on at nite
Karrie
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom