Calcium and Vitamin help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily7709

Hello, I have a 3 month old dragon and I need help with what he needs. Right now I have ReptiCalcium without D3, Organic Multivitamin Powder with D3, and Probiotic Powder. Please let me know how much I should be giving him, which of each and if I need something else. (He also has a Reptisun 10.0 UVB bulb on 12 hours a day)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
The calcium powders sound good but what is a probiotic powder? You need a vitamin given 2 x per week perferbly w/ beta carotene
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
That probiotic powder I can't comment on but the calcium what are you using for a UVB? There are Arcadia bulbs that have D3 so unless your not using one of those and your dragon is a baby he needs calcium D3 5 x per week and vitamins 2 x per week- it is recommended if your using a Arcadia bulb w/ D3 to use calcium w/out the D3 3 x per week- but you need vitamins w/ beta carotene 2x per week
You can see if Tracie our vet moderator wiil answer or ahbd- on the probiotic powder Tracie is on at nite
Karrie
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom