Bearded dragon bottom eye swollen

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastian213

Hi my bearded dragons bottom eye recently became really swollen, it is eating everyday and basking in its light normally, it’s been a few days and hasn’t gone away, maybe it’s due to shedding but it hasn’t shed any part of its skin recently, it can open its eye normally and it isn’t swollen shut, the other eye is normal, is there any type of eye drops I can use or something I can make at home ? Vets near me aren’t taking any visits right now.
108743-8630140288.jpg
108743-58200686.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What are you using for a UVB? Coil or tube and where in the tank is it? What are you using for substrate? You can get some saline solution and wash his eye out and then try some raw unpasteurized honey manuka honey works good mix w/ a little warm water and use a qtip or cotton ball- make sure there are no crickets in the tank they will go straight to the eye
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom