Yellow fungus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Can you buy it from like cvs and how much does it cost?? I’m sorry for all the questions but I’m glad that your here to answer them.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
walmart sells lamisil along w/ any drug store - $7.98 at Walmart
Karrie

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok we just put the cream on the spots and she is basking right now. What should we look out for in the next couple days. Should it disappear if it’s not y.f. And if it was would I spread anyway?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok so its not getting any worse or better -- can you post another pic of it please and its not spreading either correct?
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Pretty much -- just keep an eye on it --- - they shed in different spots at different times - if it was a fungal thing it would be getting worse and spreading -- if we notice anything funky going on we would be telling you to get her into a vet but for now it looks like shed and sometime it takes a long time for shed to come off --
Karrie

HOLLAND11

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Also just wanted to add I got a bigger bulb and she has gotten so much energy and is using the bathroom each day since so hopefully she is fungus free.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
What is Coco basking temp? and are you taking that temp w/ a digital probe thermometer? And what are you using for a UVB ? NO coils
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom