Please help :(

This forum is for urgent health concerns, where your beardie seems very ill and you need immediate help!

Please help :(

Postby Melissaj1995 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:23 am

[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]

Hello

I've noticed my beardie has yellow crust on both sides of his mouth and look swollen. This probs sounds so idiotic but I've been thinking it mustve just been from the bugs and worms he was eating but now I'm not so sure and worried its something more sinister. He is well and no other issues apart from this
Melissaj1995
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Please help :(

Postby AHBD » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:29 am

Hi Melissa, I don't see anything unusual, it probably is some bug guts. He's going to shed his head soon so you'll see what his scales look like after that. But if you want to check now you can give him a 5 minute lukewarm-warm soak and gently stroke it with a soft toothbrush or use a rough wash cloth or rag.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Postby Melissaj1995 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:23 am

AHBD wrote:Hi Melissa, I don't see anything unusual, it probably is some bug guts. He's going to shed his head soon so you'll see what his scales look like after that. But if you want to check now you can give him a 5 minute lukewarm-warm soak and gently stroke it with a soft toothbrush or use a rough wash cloth or rag.

Thanks so much for the reply. Okay I'll try hopefully that's all it is. Thanks again
Melissaj1995
Newbie Poster

Postby Melissaj1995 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:51 am

AHBD wrote:Hi Melissa, I don't see anything unusual, it probably is some bug guts. He's going to shed his head soon so you'll see what his scales look like after that. But if you want to check now you can give him a 5 minute lukewarm-warm soak and gently stroke it with a soft toothbrush or use a rough wash cloth or rag.

Thanks so much for the reply. Okay I'll try hopefully that's all it is. Thanks again
Melissaj1995
Newbie Poster

Postby AHBD » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:33 am

You're welcome !
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie ER