Lazy bearded dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my bearded dragon beaker has been lazy recently. He usually just sits under his uvb lamp all day now still has bright colors. And i am thinking he is going through another growth spurt as he is growing quite a bit weekly he will run over to his food dish to tell me he is hungry. And is eating a lot more than usual.

Thanks

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Its good he has good color -- what are you using for a UVB? coil or a tube? And hes eating as well -- good sign --- sounds like hes being lazy but I wanted to double check the UVB your using -
Karrie

BeakerARand19

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1cdvomng said:
Its good he has good color -- what are you using for a UVB? coil or a tube? And hes eating as well -- good sign --- sounds like hes being lazy but I wanted to double check the UVB your using -
Karrie

I got a reptisun 10.0 for his uvb his temps are 100-110 for his basking side and 80-85 for his cool side. I measure with a temp gun.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
10.0? is that a coil or tube? basking temps and cool side is good
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
The T 8 needs to be inside the tank if it is not -- the plastic cover needs to be off leaving the bulb exposed and decor piece needs to be 6-8 inches under it -- if all that is correct your dragon is having his lazy days -- if not I would get it corrected and watch his behavior then --
Karrie

BeakerARand19

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2baslhlu said:
The T 8 needs to be inside the tank if it is not -- the plastic cover needs to be off leaving the bulb exposed and decor piece needs to be 6-8 inches under it -- if all that is correct your dragon is having his lazy days -- if not I would get it corrected and watch his behavior then --
Karrie

Yeah, he has it beneath the screen and without a cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom