Who has spikey dragons ? Post them here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Nice looking dragons Karrie ! I've seen them before, they are really getting big and handsome. :) I'd like to see closer up pics as well. Winfam , by spikey dragons I mean normal scaled as opposed leatherbacks which many people have now which I do as well or many of the trans. dragons that are not as spiky. A dragon that is spikey has the old original form of scales that are bumpy rather than smooth. Here's a comparison of some of my leatherbacks I raised compared to " standard/normal " [ spikey ] dragons. First is a big leatherback, smooth scales :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/29960/full

Then a spikey one , normal scales.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/30009/full

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
That's a nice spikey girl. :) She's a normal/standard dragon , is she going in to shed ?

WinFam01

Juvie Member
Ok, I thought she might be the spikey you were talking about. Her spikes don't seem very uniform and seem kind of sparse to me, but this is our first dragon so I don't know much! ?

I think that pic was taken right before she shed her back! The upper back/neck had shed a while before and I kept wondering when the rest would. The rest of her back didn't come out quite that same pretty rust color that is at the upper part as I was hoping it would.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Thanks for the thread, it's great to see so many "spikey" dragons here!

Tracie

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
full

Figment is a pleasantly spikey normal dragon, despite being identified as a "premium dragon" by Petco! Poor sweet normal baby will ALWAYS be "premium" in my book!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beautiful boy , nice light yellow/tan color. :) You got that right, Figment sure is a premium dragon ! Looks good + healthy too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom