Who has spikey dragons ? Post them here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Nice looking dragons Karrie ! I've seen them before, they are really getting big and handsome. :) I'd like to see closer up pics as well. Winfam , by spikey dragons I mean normal scaled as opposed leatherbacks which many people have now which I do as well or many of the trans. dragons that are not as spiky. A dragon that is spikey has the old original form of scales that are bumpy rather than smooth. Here's a comparison of some of my leatherbacks I raised compared to " standard/normal " [ spikey ] dragons. First is a big leatherback, smooth scales :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/29960/full

Then a spikey one , normal scales.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/30009/full

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
That's a nice spikey girl. :) She's a normal/standard dragon , is she going in to shed ?

WinFam01

Juvie Member
Ok, I thought she might be the spikey you were talking about. Her spikes don't seem very uniform and seem kind of sparse to me, but this is our first dragon so I don't know much! ?

I think that pic was taken right before she shed her back! The upper back/neck had shed a while before and I kept wondering when the rest would. The rest of her back didn't come out quite that same pretty rust color that is at the upper part as I was hoping it would.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Thanks for the thread, it's great to see so many "spikey" dragons here!

Tracie

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
full

Figment is a pleasantly spikey normal dragon, despite being identified as a "premium dragon" by Petco! Poor sweet normal baby will ALWAYS be "premium" in my book!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beautiful boy , nice light yellow/tan color. :) You got that right, Figment sure is a premium dragon ! Looks good + healthy too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom