Sleepy time

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjiBoy

Original Poster
Yes he is :)) I think he really likes me ? he lets me so whatever I want, he will be stressed or something (his beard slightly black) and as soon and I pet him and hold him he’s as good as new ? he’s amazing, I’m really happy with him.

WinFam01

Juvie Member
That is completely adorable.

Our baby literally doesn't sleep unless we put her back in her tank and leave her alone.. ?

BenjiBoy

Original Poster
That’s sucks): I’ve wanted to let him sleep in my bed with me at night , but I always put her back before I sleep. Mainly because he goes to sleep about 7pm and wakes up Around the same time in the morning (which is before me). I’m not completely comfortable with letting him roam around my room yet, so I have no idea what he might do if he wake up a few hours before me. Usually when I wake up he’s just in the same spot he fell asleep in except looking at me. When will I know when it’s okay to let him roam around without me being worried? I know he just wants to explore, I let him walk on my bed a bit but I get worried once he goes more then a few feet away from me. I’m not sure if I should be concerned or not.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Mari sleeps on my bed (out of the way of where I sleep) and I’ve woken up at 1 pm to see her just patiently sitting on top of her bed and blankets staring at me. I started setting an alarm on my phone so I wake up and put her in her viv before I head back to bed to sleep. (Quarantine shifted my circadian rhythm ahead by about 7 hours so I’m awake from like 2 pm to 4 am. Before quarantine I was up from 7 am to 10 pm.)

BenjiBoy

Original Poster
Aww:) yeah, every morning I wake up when he’s in his viv and he’s just in the same spot he slept in looking at me. But everytime I take him out during the day he kinda just wonders off like he wants to explore my room(I got him about two in a half weeks ago). So I don’t completely trust him to go where he wants in the room. Should I be concerned about that? I wake up about two hours after him and I just don’t want him going off somewhere. Maybe it’ll just take time but I’m not sure.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
They like to explore- he could be looking for a place to sleep
Karrie

BenjiBoy

Original Poster
Yeah, I finally faced my fear and let him roam around my room today:) it all went great!! So I’m thinking soon I’ll try to let him stay in my bed at night :)

BenjiBoy

Original Poster
**UPDATE:)**
I let him sleep in my bed last night for the first time :) it went amazing! I woke up and like you guys said, he was sitting waiting for me. He snuggled up next to me while I was still sleeping for more warmth:))

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
BenjiBoy":3761vg6n said:
**UPDATE:)**
I let him sleep in my bed last night for the first time :) it went amazing! I woke up and like you guys said, he was sitting waiting for me. He snuggled up next to me while I was still sleeping for more warmth:))

Just make sure you stuff a pair of jeans or something under your door (and maybe closet door) so if he tries to roam before you wake up, he can't leave the room.

BenjiBoy

Original Poster
He can’t :) thank you so much for the concern though :)) I’ve let him walk around freely in my room and he has no way of escape haha. He’s a lovely boy:)
108547-4167184737.jpg

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
Awe too cute. My guy always falls asleep with me every night. Saturday night I fell asleep watching TV. I woke up suddenly when I felt something crawling up my chest. I forgot I had Pickles out as he fell asleep beside me on the bed. It scared the crap out of me at first but he just crawled up and got his head right up against my neck and went back to sleep.

WinFam01

Juvie Member
You guys are so lucky! I keep holding out hope that ours will suddenly become snuggly, but she's over 6 months now so it's not looking like it! ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom