how old is my bearded dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I cant tell but I know he is young --- less than a year when did you get him ? That will help determining his age-- and where did you get him from?
Karrie

averyhanna

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1l828r4j said:
I cant tell but I know he is young --- less than a year when did you get him ? That will help determining his age-- and where did you get him from?
Karrie
i got him on may 15 from petco. i know that’s not the best place to get them but i felt so sad for them because they’re treated poorly. i’ll attach a picture of the first day i got him
108622-405227733.jpg
108622-3667943878.jpg

one is from him in the pet store and the other is on my arm the second day he was home

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I am guessing around 3 months old when you got him -- so I am guessing around 4 months old now - he does not look 7 months old to me but I could be wrong -- some others on here can make a guess --
Karrie

averyhanna

Original Poster
KarrieRee":31wwnshq said:
I am guessing around 3 months old when you got him -- so I am guessing around 4 months old now - he does not look 7 months old to me but I could be wrong -- some others on here can make a guess --
Karrie
thanks !

WinFam01

Juvie Member
There are some charts you can look at but I think they're pretty varied.
We guesstimated how old ours probably was when we got her, based on seeing some 6 week dragons another place, and then we counted back from there to give her an approximate birthdate.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I agree with Karrie, he's the size of an average 3-4 month old but size can vary quite a bit depending on different factors. But the 3-4 month range is the average for that size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom