Hello from Maddy and Ziggy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy5150

Hatchling Member
Hi everyone! Ive made many a post on here and really love it so I thought Id introduce myself, I'm Maddy and i'm 18 years old I just graduated high school and Ziggy was my present! I got Ziggy from Petco (I know I shouldn't have) and she was 7 months. I walked up to the reptile guy he said no one wanted her because she was already bigger and my heart broke for her she had spent pretty much her whole life alone with nobody to love her and the guy almost tried to convince me I didn't want her saying she won't bond well with you because she's older she'll be more aggressive but somehow I knew that wouldn't be the case so I took her home! She has bonded so well with me she takes naps on me and licks me cuddles in my shirt. We love to watch movies together and eat snacks lol! And this little lady has not one mean bone in her body! She loves her fur brother Diego even tho he's terrified of her! This little lady has completely stolen my heart and her little Dino legs ran away with it! Id love to make Ziggy some friends on here so drop your babies name and a pic if you'd like I love seeing all the beardies!!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Maddy, don't apologize for where you got your Ziggy, she needed a home too and she sounds like a perfect little dragon so far ! At that age they are much easier to feed and if they're healthy that's the important thing. Post some pics of your new friend and her new digs, probably a vast improvement from the pet store. Still, the store must have had decent husbandry to have a dragon reach 7 months of age with no apparent health problems.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes please post pics of her and her tank and lighting -- I am hoping you didnt listen to any advice given to your from him -- by telling you she wouldnt bond w/ you should of been the first clue
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post wait for the page to refresh check to see if pic showed up
Karrie

WinFam01

Juvie Member
Welcome Maddy & Ziggy!
Congratulations on being a coronagrad! ?
I'm glad you listened to your gut and decided to choose Ziggy. I bet she will be a wonderful companion for you on this next phase of your life.
It's great that you are here learning, I look forward to reading about your adventures with Ziggy!

Maddy5150

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
108349-4141994002.jpg
KarrieRee":p8lylzps said:
Yes please post pics of her and her tank and lighting -- I am hoping you didnt listen to any advice given to your from him -- by telling you she wouldnt bond w/ you should of been the first clue
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post wait for the page to refresh check to see if pic showed up
Karrie
Here is her Viv and her! And no I didn't listen to anything he said I did so much of my own research. Ziggy was not an impulse buy.

Maddy5150

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
AHBD":g8fldu93 said:
Hi Maddy, don't apologize for where you got your Ziggy, she needed a home too and she sounds like a perfect little dragon so far ! At that age they are much easier to feed and if they're healthy that's the important thing. Post some pics of your new friend and her new digs, probably a vast improvement from the pet store. Still, the store must have had decent husbandry to have a dragon reach 7 months of age with no apparent health problems.
I posted a pic down below inside a quote! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Maddy5150

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
WinFam01":23rop90s said:
Welcome Maddy & Ziggy!
Congratulations on being a coronagrad! ?
I'm glad you listened to your gut and decided to choose Ziggy. I bet she will be a wonderful companion for you on this next phase of your life.
It's great that you are here learning, I look forward to reading about your adventures with Ziggy!
Thank you for the welcome! It's been a crazy school year and year I general that's for sure! Ziggy has been such an amazing little companion and is helping me get through all the craziness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom