Update on Hendrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I've posted a few times about Hendrix not eating very well and just random little things. Well its safe to say he is now a little piggy (demolishes his veggies and bugs) and is getting more and more comfortable. He's sitting is his nightly TV spot as we speak (just took the picture) and I couldn't be more proud. At first he would just sit on my chest and wouldn't move a centimeter. Like no movement what so ever. Now I put him on my chest and he will run up my shoulder and settle down facing the TV and lock my face about 5 times and then just bunker down for the night. I love this little guy lol
108174-8571926448.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Good to hear --- he looks comfy--- just be careful they tend to think they can fly --- especially when walking w/ them -- you need to keep one hand on them so they dont jump --:)
Karrie

Grangerl0813

Original Poster
KarrieRee":rohlinjb said:
Good to hear --- he looks comfy--- just be careful they tend to think they can fly --- especially when walking w/ them -- you need to keep one hand on them so they dont jump --:)
Karrie

Oh yeah most definitely lol I make sure I have my hand on him pretty much at all times still...until he does his little wiggle and bunkers down lol

LuaBlua

Oh that's just adorable. It's great to hear he's eating well too! My little one will never stay still :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom