Inspire Me - Post Pics of Your Enclosures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
I'm in the mood to shift around Figment's cage to make it more interactive for him... but I need inspiration! Please post pics of your enclosures so I can see what works for you and your beardies. Here's what Figment is dealing with right now (though I've rearranged the basking branch a bit).

full

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I am SO getting a Zen tank when I have the money! Love your setup... plenty of space to roam and explore. :)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Charlie's realm
87978-8639262500.jpg

Angel's domain
87978-6948551689.jpg

They are presently burmating and rather boring, lol!!!
At least I can get some of my home projects done now!!!

MariosDad

Hatchling Member
107433-8944407925.jpg
Just realized I don't have many pictures of Mario's full enclosure... :shock:

But...here is one where you can see most of it. I agree, those Zen habitats are very cool! I'll probably start on a bigger melamine one for Mario this fall.

Gormagon, Angel's and Charlie's enclosures are stylish!! 8)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
MariosDad":3e140lk1 said:
107433-8944407925.jpg
Just realized I don't have many pictures of Mario's full enclosure... :shock:

But...here is one where you can see most of it. I agree, those Zen habitats are very cool! I'll probably start on a bigger melamine one for Mario this fall.

Gormagon, Angel's and Charlie's enclosures are stylish!! 8)
Thank you sir!

WinFam01

Juvie Member
Our girl's tank looks much like Figment's except with no hammock, plus some large rocks. Took the family scouring beaches and such to find an appropriate piece of wood (hers goes diagonal across the whole tank) and the rocks.
I am envious of the Zen tanks. ?

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
WinFam01":203h82bv said:
Our girl's tank looks much like Figment's except with no hammock, plus some large rocks. Took the family scouring beaches and such to find an appropriate piece of wood (hers goes diagonal across the whole tank) and the rocks.
I am envious of the Zen tanks. ?

I'm on the lookout for some nice rocks, and am saving for a Zen habitat... hopefully by Christmas! I'd like a nice, large piece of driftwood that would go right across the whole tank, too. Post a pic of your tank! :)

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Hey I notice you got the exo terra bulbs by hiccups tank what watts do you use? I have been using a flood light great bulb that copper dragon helped me with. But she is liking her temps cooler now. Just wondered which watts you use?

KarrieRee":32htv6k7 said:
97951-8462642594.jpg
Blazes tank
97951-6618921375.jpg
Hiccups tank
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I use the Exo Terra 150 watt --- I have had a extra 75 watt going this winter which is odd first time I have had to use extra heat bulbs --- but I am not running the ceramic heat emitters 24/7 this winter either-- so I am thinking this is why-- so I have been keeping an eye on those temps thru out the day - w/ the IR gun and the probe on those sides of the tank --
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom