Dwarf?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bchase90

Can anyone tell me if my baby is a dwarf? He has been seen by the vet and they are not concerned with his size 8 months old and 12 inches long, my other beardie is 6-7 months old and 17 inches long! I’m not sure how to post a photo on here. But they have proper lights, have no parasites, etc

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
what is your setup like post a picture or go over it in text. my girl is 20 inches long and 476 grams and 5 and a half months . something must be wrong with diet or lighting i think

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
No coils for UVB and basking temps should be 105-110 for a baby -- taken w/ a digital probe thermometer
Karrie

Bchase90

Original Poster
I know this. I have the right set up, we’ve seen the vet all that. It’s so aggravating that here and fb, if you post anything people come at you with telling you what you’re doing wrong, how it needs to be etc. I guess I should have been more specific in my post. How do you know if you have a dwarf dragon is what I want to know.
My dragons are completely different, the bigger one was from a breeder and the small one from the pet store.

SPandS

Juvie Member
People ask because more often than not it's something wrong with their setup that is the issue. We can't see what you have so unless you tell us we need to ask to find out. Even seeing a vet doesn't necessarily mean anything as a lot of vets are clueless when it comes to reptiles. I've been there, done that and wasted money doing so. They were even recommended to me and listed on a website that said they were qualified at seeing reptiles. All that being said it could just be their genetics. They also all grow at different rates and they are both young enough that they aren't even close to being full grown and your smaller one could have a growth spurt any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom