Her name is Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuttlefishh

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Charlie
Hello, coming in after a little break since my p recious girl Taro passed on (her story here viewtopic.php?f=45&t=254460)

After heavily grieving my girl Taro (And still grieving- I miss her every day!) My daughter and i decided to open our hearts and our home to a new dragon.

Her name is Charlie, and she's estimate to be about 3-4 months old

EehHnTy.jpg

She's a little shy/skittish, but a sweetie nonetheless. She loves to climb and eat her soldier fly larvaes! She also snacks on crickets and fresh kale or rocket :)

No beardie will ever replace my angel Taro who I still miss dearly, but i am finding Charlie to be a personality of her own, and a funny one at that - she always does her "sexy leg" when relaxing, and is always coming up to the front of the enclosure to see what people in the room are doing. She is so curious, and is quickly warming up to being handled

Here's the best to our journey little Charlie !

And for my girl Taro, please know you still remain with me in my heart, I miss you dearly !

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome Charlie- sorry to hear about taro- they do remain in our hearts- if you have any questions please ask- Charlie is cute
Karrie

WinFam01

Juvie Member
I went back and read Taro's story and had tears running down my face. I'm sorry. :(
I am glad that you have a new little love - welcome Charlie.

Cuttlefishh

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Charlie
Thank you both :)

Yes i still cry almost every day even after a month. Taro is very precious, and her struggle will always be a deep wound for me.. but i would never forsake it!

I love Charlie so much as well though and having her here with me now beings me a new happiness; im trying to make sure i get her feeding right from the get go this time. No unhealthy treats ! She's eating the BSFL and kale but seems to prefer to chase the crickets; so I'm giving her both as her staple insects :) shes still a little nervous with us at times so I'm slowly getting her used to being handled.. all babies take patience but she's a curious little sweetie :lol:

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's a great intro pic, a cute, curious little flaky face peering out of her enclosure to check out her new world. :) Glad to see that little ray of sunshine in your place, ready for sweet cuddles [ eventually ] lots of mischief and messes rolled in to a scaly little package. Good to hear that she's eating so well right off the bat, too!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Look at that little face! I'm glad she found her way to you and will get a happy home and good life thanks to you.

Cuttlefishh

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Charlie
Aw thank you both for your kind words :cry: if i have any issues I know i can count on you all so thank you for the love and support !

Heres some images of the little sausage before i make her beardie tales thread hehe !

fqKEIfn.jpg

Lc5qxpL.jpg

We are definitely quickly getting used to handling !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom