Show Pics of your Non Beardie pets! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
AHBD":pxyr7jcc said:
Sweet ! They are like very soft leather. Is the little guy eating fish or worms ?
He is eating bloodworms 3 times a day. It is fun to watch him hunt his food, not to mention eating them, LOL!!!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
AHBD":35yucs2s said:
How about this snuggle -bug. :)

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/29876/full

JK, was a catch + release.
NOPE NOPE NOPE! HEEEECK NOPE.
How does that thing even have pinchers that long?? :shock:

Gormagon":35yucs2s said:
Our latest addition is a spiny softshell turtle (no name yet). It's about 3 months old.
87978-952934195.jpg
87978-3948287070.jpg

Long story short, some lady thought they were cute and, took them from a lake (them meaning ....there WERE 3 at one time), then she move and couldn't keep them. She gave them to her son which in turn knew nothing about them , leading to the death of the other two. I was going to take them all but when they clean the nasty tank they were in they found the other 2 dead. VERY sad!!!!
My intent is to feed a care for this one until I can release it in the spring, problem is everything I have read on these turtles says they need to be placed back in the area they came from. So it is possible I might have to keep it for a good while.
Aww, how cute! Softshell turtles are cool, how big is he going to get??

And aw man that's sad to hear that the other two died. :( I hate it when people neglect animals like that, I'm glad you saved him though!!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
They can get up to 10" across the back. It takes 8 years for them to reach breeding age. Gonna be a long ride,,, LOL!!!!!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Dang, that is a long time. :O

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Here's my zoo

106785-3634083737.jpg

This is MuMu. 6 mons old

106785-3143749107.jpg

Patches, 13 yo grey calico. Turned 13 in Sept.

106785-80234055.jpg

DJ on left, MS Claws on right. DJ will be 3 in June, Missy will be 4 in Sept.
So there they are. ?
-Dee

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Sweet kitties ! They go from extreme adventure to extreme relaxing + chilling like no other creature. :)

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
AHBD":rshqgoms said:
Sweet kitties ! They go from extreme adventure to extreme relaxing + chilling like no other creature. :)
All the time! ?
MS Claws is DJ's momma. I adopted them from rescue. She had been brought in with 4 kittens, the others were adopted much earlier. So I took them both, they are very bonded. Had them almost 2 yrs now. Love them all, cats and Petey!
-Dee

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
full

She bites and poops on everything and demands to sit on my shoulder all the time, so I nicknamed her (Kiwi) "Kiwen" because she always acts like she wants to speak to the manager.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
HippieLizards":2wr2koek said:
AHBD":2wr2koek said:
How about this snuggle -bug. :)

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/29876/full

JK, was a catch + release.
NOPE NOPE NOPE! HEEEECK NOPE.
How does that thing even have pinchers that long?? :shock:

Gormagon":2wr2koek said:
Our latest addition is a spiny softshell turtle (no name yet). It's about 3 months old.
87978-952934195.jpg
87978-3948287070.jpg

Long story short, some lady thought they were cute and, took them from a lake (them meaning ....there WERE 3 at one time), then she move and couldn't keep them. She gave them to her son which in turn knew nothing about them , leading to the death of the other two. I was going to take them all but when they clean the nasty tank they were in they found the other 2 dead. VERY sad!!!!
My intent is to feed a care for this one until I can release it in the spring, problem is everything I have read on these turtles says they need to be placed back in the area they came from. So it is possible I might have to keep it for a good while.
Aww, how cute! Softshell turtles are cool, how big is he going to get??

And aw man that's sad to hear that the other two died. :( I hate it when people neglect animals like that, I'm glad you saved him though!!

(On the Nope part, perhaps you haven't seen this actual nope rope:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU4sCZxEJ0c )

This is Cassie. She's a long-haired Chihuahua.

She and Jupiter have seen each other, but haven't met. It may be a while before/if they are ever introduced. Cassie is 9 and has been our sole pet for the whole time, except a couple of fish. When Jupiter sits with one of us for a few minutes, Cassie gives her the stink eye and Jupiter keeps a close eye on her.
[img]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom