A late introduction..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuggetsMama

Hatchling Member
Hi there ! My name is Kayla & I live in eastern Canada. I was fortunate to find this forum last year & it really helped me give the best quality of life I could to my little rescue Nugget. Because he needed so much care I skipped the introduction step & went straight to beardie ER where I met Tracie who was a god send❤️ Nug was my first exotic pet experience. And since he came into my world I now also have a Pac-Man frog (Rootbeer) & just adopted a neglected hedgehog (Princess Prickles). Unfortunately due to Nuggets previous conditions & health when I got him, he became quite ill in Feb of this year & we lost him in April.

We still have all of Nuggets things which were recently purchased before he passed away. And so now we will be taking in a healthy hatchling from a respected breeder & we can’t wait to use all Nugget taught us to give him the longest healthiest life possible !

Since Nugget was an adult when we got him & special needs, I will be having lots of questions about the differences in taking care of a baby. He will be 7 weeks when we take him home ❤️

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
We were sorry to hear about Nugget -- welcome to the little one when you get him- make sure you post pics of the new baby
Karrie

NuggetsMama

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you ? here is the picture from the breeder. I think we’re going to go with the name “Chicken” ? we want to name him after Nugget in some way

107445-4864771524.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom