Baby beardie in 4x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relle

I ordered a 4x2 Zen Habitats PVC enclosure. I didn't want to go through the hassle of switching enclosures. I was wondering could this work for a baby beardie if there's more decor or stuff so there's not so much open space or should I just section off half of the enclosure?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You can do both -- I moved my 3 month old into a 4x2x2 Zen and the first couple of weeks he only used or went to the middle of the tank -- he mainly sat under the basking light or the UVB --- the UVB is center of tank in the front -- so he had the back part middle he would go but the far cool side he didnt go -- the UVB is out of the basking temps so he would sit under his UVB alot and basking log- he has two hides the one on the cool side and a rock one now under the UVB - he has not used the rock one yet but uses the hide/ platform a lot -- mine is now 11 months old -- if you want I can post a pic of the tank
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom