Morph Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

transrantula

hey guys!

I’ve had my boy for a year in April was wondering if anyone knew anything about his morph. He may just be a standard, but he’s very different from the two standards I’ve had before.

He was accidentally backyard bred and rescued off a friend, as was his sister who i unfortunately lost about a week ago to a collection of tumors. She was lighter in colour but not by much, and I don’t know how much of that was attributed to her health. I can’t get any info on the parents or the rest of the hatchlings.

Hopefully this link works, let me know if it doesn’t! He’s also mid-shed which is why his head is so light but I wanted to get a good photo of his colour.
image0.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, he is a normal/standard dragon . Has a pretty tiny of yellow on his head but no particular morph.

Nik6ix

So sorry for your loss, I lost my beardie Mushu about 3 months ago. He was about a year an half and passed away due to a stoke?
This is my new beardie RepTar
106869-5822921800.jpg
He’s a hypo-citrus, roughly 4&half months ?
transrantula":1egaeeum said:
hey guys!

I’ve had my boy for a year in April was wondering if anyone knew anything about his morph. He may just be a standard, but he’s very different from the two standards I’ve had before.

He was accidentally backyard bred and rescued off a friend, as was his sister who i unfortunately lost about a week ago to a collection of tumors. She was lighter in colour but not by much, and I don’t know how much of that was attributed to her health. I can’t get any info on the parents or the rest of the hatchlings.

Hopefully this link works, let me know if it doesn’t! He’s also mid-shed which is why his head is so light but I wanted to get a good photo of his colour.
image0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom