Rutabaga "Ruty"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. Since getting my new beardie Rutabaga from his previous owners I have found out a lot of info from you all here! So thank you!
Ruty has a case of MBD from his prev. Owners not knowing how to take care of him correctly and is taking meds at the moment but he is getting stronger day by day and is now eating me out of house and home. We are in Alberta Canada and hope to be a regular on this site.I would post a picture but I'm not sure how to do it by mobile ?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
On the left side of the page under menu scroll down and find user image uploader
click on that download your pics then in the message box click on XIMG at the top then click on pic and it should post
Welcome to the forum
Karrie

Draven88

Hatchling Member
Welcome,

Glad you have found this forum as it is packed with great people and information. It does sound like you have a road ahead of you with Ruty, but great that you are there to help. It sounds like you have already read up on UVB and all that to help, but don't hesitate to post some pictures and ask anything.

MossUtahraptor

Original Poster
108477-7413386600.jpg

This is the happy guy now. Though I got rid of that horrible hammock since then since he kept getting stuck in it and ,he's very clumsy so didn't want it to hurt him.
He's my first beardie but we have 4 snakes and I had a gecko in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom