What are the names of your beardies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chenpoes

Whenever I browse the forum I see some very interesting names, and it just got me curious. Also, if you can remember, what were some of the contenders when you were first naming them? Personally I went a bit basic, my girl's name is Mashed Potatoes lol...

Ellentomologist

Hatchling Member
My current boy is Guacamole.

Since I plan on getting a few more beadies in a few years when I live in a real house and have the disposable income for it, I also have a vague idea what morphs I want and what I want to name them. I won't bore you with the full list - But since I want to try to breed some Weros (Zeros and Witblits are both rare in my area, the combination is unheard of) I want to have Sour Cream, Crema Fresca, and their offspring Hercules. Someday...

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
My boy's name is Figment, after the little purple dragon who is Epcot's "Figment of the imagination." I also considered both Bunyip and Outback, Spike and Draco, and Thor. None of those really felt right, though. :)

If I ever get another Beardie (doubtful - no space!) I'll probably name him Dreamfinder, who was Figment's original partner in the "Journey Into Imagination" ride (before the remodel gutted and destroyed what was a fabulous attraction).

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon
Blaze - wanted a fire name since hes a red translucent
Karrie

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
My boys name is Petey. He's actually named after a local rapper named Petey Pablo, changed slightly to Petey Pueblo. Desert and all that ya know? Don't know if there was anything else in the running since my son had him for a year and that's what he called him. I've had him since Nov 2019 and didn't change it. Son says I can call him whatever I want, he's not gonna come when I call him anyway. Lol! ? But Petey works for us.

-Dee

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Marijke because Màggredda would’ve been “Maggie” and I know someone with a dog named Maggie, so that would’ve been weird in conversation. ? (Friendly people don’t use the same baby or pet names!)

Also I want a zero female named Njukça the far future when I’m done with medical school.

Nik6ix

RepTar ?
Chenpoes":2jfj2er5 said:
Whenever I browse the forum I see some very interesting names, and it just got me curious. Also, if you can remember, what were some of the contenders when you were first naming them? Personally I went a bit basic, my girl's name is Mashed Potatoes lol...

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Ours is Puff the "magic" (bearded) dragon, named after the song. It was my husband's idea and it was his turn to name one. :)

Not the only "Puff" on this forum, from what I've seen.

Ozzyman

My Beardies name is Ozzy, when i got him i was considering naming him Elliot but........... Ozzy was to cute. :)

Buzz24

Mine is Luke. That’s the name he came with but the original owner said it was because of Luke from Star Wars lol and as a nickname I call him Mister a lot.

saraho

Hatchling Member
Charlie came with his name, though the previous owner thought he was a girl. I didn't see the need to change it. Since Charlie lives here at the library, we talked about a literary name like Smaug or Eragon, but in the end, Charlie is just a "Charlie."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom