2 weeks no poop and skin Turing yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
I don’t get it her diet hasn’t changed but I’m still dealing with this, I have to other post one on discoloration the other on constipation........ its been about 2 weeks and she doesn’t poop and under her mouth is Turing yellow now, she has no lumps and she doesn’t walk weird .
106506-9355202145.jpg
106506-3306052918.jpg
106506-4812241565.jpg
106506-2098188773.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Looks like shes going into a full body shed --- and the not pooping could be just her - sometimes it takes them a long time to poop- as long as she has a good diet proper lighting and good basking temps she will go - if you want to speed the process up try giving warm baths message the tummy while in the bath that may stimulate her to go also you can feed sweet potato shredded raw in her salads or give her some unsweetened applesauce or some baby prunes --- any of those are a laxative along w/ some olive oil a little bit --- try some of that and it should get her to go poop
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom