46 g at 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

syrup

new dragon had him < 1 week. pretty sure this weight is on the low side... should i be worried? no concerning behavior except haven't got him to eat any veg other than sweet potato but hell scoff down crickets and super worms no probs.

ta :)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Dragons grow at their own rate and if your feeding him a good diet then he will grow and gain weight along w/ good UVB no coils-- and good basking temps- I would use your super worms to lure him to the salad bowl --- add them to the salad make sure hes sees you do this - Get some BSFL as well they are another good staple feeder and use them to lure him use as many as you want feed first thing in the morning before your staple feeder -- you can use dubia roaches they stay better in a glass bowl or ceramic - you can use silk worms as lures and another great staple feeder - if you need or want websites for the worms dubias let me know I will post them for you -- its a way to get them to start eating greens - here is a website for nutrition •
http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom