Possible mites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had Bean for almost a year and he is perfectly healthy. I noticed a black spot by his vent that didnt come off in his bath. Of course then I got paranoid thinking its mites and started googling. He likes to run through his poop and get it everywhere and knock little pieces off his logs so when i clean his tank and there are like black specs I dont usually think much of it. I cleaned his tank today and there was a small piece of shed with a black spec in it. There aren't any other unusual spots on him anywhere that I could find. He sometimes gets white dust on him (that I read could be mite dust?) but he also likes to play in his food bowl which ususally has calcium powder in it. Do these look like mites or am I being paranoid? Thanks.
108462-7390905898.jpg
108462-2958157761.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom