Bath time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee23

I like to put Rango in the bath once or twice a week to clean him and what not but he is not a fan and always tries to escape the bath tub. I make sure the water is warm enough for him so he’ll be comfortable as well.

Any advice on this little predicament I am in? I’m sure it’ll take a while for him to get used to this weekly process but I don’t want him to panic or feel trapped

SPandS

Juvie Member
If he doesn't like it I wouldn't give him baths unless absolutely necessary, like he walked through his poo. For quick messes like food or the like you could just us a damp washcloth to wipe him down.

Lee23

Original Poster
SandP":10lma1wj said:
If he doesn't like it I wouldn't give him baths unless absolutely necessary, like he walked through his poo. For quick messes like food or the like you could just us a damp washcloth to wipe him down.

He’ll sit in the water for 5 minutes then wants to get out. Every time he poos he usually gets it on the bottom of his tail and occasionally his feet so I always bathe him to keep him clean and take off any left overs when he’s done. It’s happened a few times already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom