Tail rot or natural colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeddolls

108421-4517797791.jpg
Hey guys sorry if I’ve posted this in the wrong forum, I just wondered whether someone could tell me whether this amount/ portion of his tail being a darker colour is anything to worry about I.e. tail rot or whether t is just natural, I can’t answer whether it is normal or not as I only picked him up today but a layer of shed came off his tail so it is not that. 12 weeks old

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Does he have stress marks under him? Their tail turns dark when they are stressed. You said you just got him, so he’s gonna be stressed for a few days, but you should handle him a little bit at a time so he gets used to you.

Jeddolls

Original Poster
108421-5314464583.jpg

Stress marks underneath very faint, he seems really well adjusted and calm already and the breeder said his tail was shedding although as I said that portion of his tail shedded off yesterday and the grey colour is still prominent, not dark like when you look up images of tail rot although I’m just very paranoid, my last Beardie sid was a healthy 2 year old and out of nowhere had a tumour and died within the day the vet said their was nothing wrong with him and he was super healthy, just as shocked as I was :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom