FREE HUGS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I was literally browsing through this website and heard scratching on the glass, I looked over to see Kayda (my baby beardie) trying to climb he hygrometer..... So silly, Post any pics of your beardie doing weird stuff that's cute, Annoying, or generally ADORABLE.......

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Too cute, as well as gravity-defying. :lol:

BTW, you might want to consider getting a more accurate thermometer/hygrometer. Those dial kinds that stick on the glass or the wall are not so good for accuracy.

ArcticWolf3049

Original Poster
Yeah Ik I'm working on that... Still gotta buy her new UVB bar and thermometer, It's on to do list lol,
Also Just took another "Gravity-defying" one as well she is so weird sometimes

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
They can get away with stuff like that one because they have one way scales on their underbelly that keep them from sliding down. :)

However, I have no explanation for the previous photo other than gravity defying. :?

ArcticWolf3049

Original Poster
NASA!!! I have an emergency
Yes?
My lizard can defy gravity "shows pic"
Oh
Yep
We need to study this
Ok
"Passes out from figuring out that it's impossible"
Sir are you ok?
NO

ArcticWolf3049

Original Poster
LOL!!!
You got any pics that are cute or adorable or totally messed up? I have a few baby dragon memes I made and pretty much it cause she loves her branch under the heat lamp where it's warm lol

WinFam01

Juvie Member
They're so fun aren't they?

108070-1555509284.jpg

More in my thread under Beardie tales. :D

Oh - we had that same therm and I want to warm you about the sticky stuff on the back when you do get a new one - our baby got her foot stuck on it and I was worried it was going to rip her toe off getting her unstuck! So just make sure to cover it or scrape it off really well, since you already know she likes to do crazy acrobatics. ?

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
You definitely have to watch out for sticky stuff around your reptiles. I had an even worse experience with a snake and duct tape -- long story. Luckily he survived and lived to be 15 years old.

Sorry I can't at the moment provide some photos of our beardie -- Puff the "magic" (bearded) dragon, until and unless my husband can help me in his nonexistent spare time. I'm a little technologically challenged and stuck in the 20th century in many ways. But Puff is no acrobat -- in fact, he's mellow almost to the point of being listless, so nothing spectacular. He's a klutz, so I have him surrounded with soft things (towels, knitted stuff, etc) so he'll have to get real creative if he wants to hurt himself. No rocks and driftwood for this one. :roll:

LuaBlua

That's absolutely adorable. I wish I could get a hug from him! What a personality :lol:
I don't really have anything funny to share, but these are two of my favourite pictures of Shiho so far.

108197-1084972104.jpg

108197-2825416378.jpg
She stands so proudly. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom