Moved to a larger enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue57

I moved my sons bearded dragon from the smaller Thrive brand tank which measures 30X12 into a 55X32 enclosure i built. It hasn't eaten normal for 2 days now and has milky white diarrhea i assume. Not black bearding or being lazy/lethargic. Is this just an adjustment thing? Also moved rooms. It doesn't have the view of is running around or watching TV anymore.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, beardies do sometimes go through a lot of stress even when changing to a new enclosure. The white diarrhea is odd though, [ but sometimes stress can can cause diarrhea ] Did the dragon eat anything different though ? Can you post pics of the dragon in the new enclosure ? And if he has diarrhea again get pics of that to post as well. Here's how to post pics :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He's a handsome boy, very stocky, too. :) Give it a few days to see if he gets back to normal and rule out that stress may be the cause of his problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom