Hey there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack92011

Hey, guys!

I'm not really a new member, I've been around here for about a year, but haven't really been active. Anyways, I'd like to be a little more active. I can't offer true expert advice like the names we all know and appreciate for being around, but I love learning about other beardies and experiences. I've read so many posts that have been heartwrenching, some that have been so heartwarming, and others that have given me a good chuckle!

Anyways, I guess now that I'm getting a little more comfortable I'm cool with introducing myself! :blob5:

With that being said, I couldn't help but post a few pics of Smaug. He's the real star of the show anyways!

I've recently started letting him roam around my bedroom.

Did I put him in time out or did depth perception lose?
104375-3355076257.jpg

This guy had the audacity to fall asleep cuddled up to a camera case! Like I'm supposed to watch his back when he crashes... ;P (forgive the plastic, I totally didn't see it or it would have been gone well before I set him down)

104375-8435872066.jpg

His eyes were fully closed in a matter of seconds! I wish I could have captured a video of him snuggling in, it looked JUST like a human cuddling up to their pillows!
104375-45041410.jpg

Anyways, thanks to everyone here for offering fantastic advice at every turn and making the newbies such as myself feel comfortable and helping us correct mistakes.

Mack92011

Original Poster
Hi!

Thank you very much! He's my buddy for sure, and he's sure enjoying the extra time out of his viv!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom