George Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebuc

Greetings, hope all is well! I noticed a little bump on Georges cheek. I wanted to make sure that it is not life threatening or that it can worsen. Any feedback is appreciated, thank you and have a pleasant day!

https://ibb.co/YcjT0rp

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, is that it right before his ear opening ? Try a Q-tip with a wee bit of peroxide to dab at it but be careful of the ear itself. That will show if it's just some type of food particle from messy eating or piece of debris from the cage.

ebuc

Original Poster
Yeah, its possible 1/4 to maybe a 1/2 of an inch away from his ear hole. It looks like a little wart. Its not debris or a piece of food...wish it was lol.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It doesn't look harmful but you def. don't want to see it grow in to a problem. Keep an eye on it and if it starts growing you'll probably want to have it looked at.

ebuc

Original Poster
Just wanted to update that the bump dried out and fell off...must of been a wart or something..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleSofa
Top Bottom