Mother of Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahGekkou

Hatchling Member
Hello all! My name's Sarah and my Beardie is the totally not GOT-inspired Cersei. Honestly. My boyfriend and I were just thinking of 'C' names cause our Gecko is Apollo, our Snake is Belmont, and so we wanted our Beardie to have a name that started with C. Ive only seen like 2 seasons of Game of Thrones. Lol.
She's about 10 months old and quite the spoiled princess. Her favorite foods are super worms and turnip greens and she loves getting out of her tank to run around the apartment. Her hobbies include staring longingly out the deck door and giving her mom a hard time. XD
She also apparently doesn't like baths because she dug her claw into my throat last time I gave her one! Attached some pictures below~
108046-627005715.jpg
108046-1835854072.jpg
108046-1609503012.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the site!

SarahGekkou":15ug63qi said:
Ive only seen like 2 seasons of Game of Thrones. Lol.
13e.jpg

Due to this virus, me and my wife are probably gonna go back and watch all the seasons again lol.

-Brandon

SarahGekkou

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Claudiusx":183dfeuf said:
Welcome to the site!

SarahGekkou":183dfeuf said:
Ive only seen like 2 seasons of Game of Thrones. Lol.
13e.jpg

Due to this virus, me and my wife are probably gonna go back and watch all the seasons again lol.

-Brandon

Ah, but see, I work in healthcare so this virus has not affected my work schedule at all. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom