photos of JIMMIA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":djuuiyru said:
He got to go into a restaurant? Did they make a nice little salad plate for him? :D

Do you ever encounter these eastern water dragons? I saw one of them along a foot path on the UQ campus and he was super friendly. I sat down and talked to him and he came trotting over to say hi and then jumped on my lap and tried to eat a button off of my shirt :lol: I later saw a bunch of them in the park areas around Brisbane and up in Beerwah in and around the Zoo.
76248-6834006379.jpg

Haha he actually in the pub because was meeting a friend there ? and yes I’ve seen few of those dragons that’s what I thought jimmia was at first because I see them at the lake when take him for walks down there he just watches them or tries hiding under the leaves and play peekaboos haha ☺️ And funny you say beerwah because that’s where I am from lol ?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Happy Birthday Jimmia!!!

What a lovely place to spend his birthday.
That's very sweet of you to do that for him :mrgreen:

-Brandon

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hello Friends, how have you been? Merry Christmas and happy new year! I got a tattoo for JIMMIA :)
98861-6702010021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom