Pink scales

Status
Not open for further replies.
107208-483405614.jpg
My beardie was shedding, and I saw some of her scales were a pink color As if the shed came off too early. I don’t know what this means.
107208-5415106788.jpg
someone please help I’m terrified.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, they can look off color during a shed, including pinkish. I don't see anything wrong at all there, your baby looks 100 % fine !

CrunchyBeardedBaby

Original Poster
AHBD":333mkmbp said:
Hi there, they can look off color during a shed, including pinkish. I don't see anything wrong at all there, your baby looks 100 % fine !
Hi! Thanks.. the shed came off though of those parts of the leg that’s why I’m freaking out

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If the shed came off by itself, nothing to worry about. If you "helped" the shed come off, you might have exposed raw skin that wasn't ready to be exposed yet. So definitely never help them shed if that's what happened.

If not, I agree with AHBD, I see nothing real concerning there :)

-Brandon

CrunchyBeardedBaby

Original Poster
Claudiusx":bo53jeh1 said:
If the shed came off by itself, nothing to worry about. If you "helped" the shed come off, you might have exposed raw skin that wasn't ready to be exposed yet. So definitely never help them shed if that's what happened.

-Brandon
I did help with the shed :( she looked like she was having a really hard time with the shed. Helene it doesn’t look like raw skin exactly and she also doesn’t flinch or anything when I pitched it nor when I helped with the shedding. Here is an updated picture
107208-4281295021.jpg

LimKH

CrunchyBeardedBaby":t2wn3q9b said:
Claudiusx":t2wn3q9b said:

-Brandon
I did help with the shed :( she looked like she was having a really hard time with the shed. Helene it doesn’t look like raw skin exactly and she also doesn’t flinch or anything when I pitched it nor when I helped with the shedding. Here is an updated picture
107208-4281295021.jpg
He/she looks don't to me tbh. I'm not sure about the others perspective.

CrunchyBeardedBaby

Original Poster
LimKH":2ce8260r said:
CrunchyBeardedBaby":2ce8260r said:
Claudiusx":2ce8260r said:

-Brandon
107208-4281295021.jpg
He/she looks don't to me tbh. I'm not sure about the others perspective.
Sorry, Looks not what?

CrunchyBeardedBaby

Original Poster
LimKH":35jb1zri said:
He/she looks fine to me* XD I didn't double check
Okay thank you guys! I was freaking out because the shed was very white when I helped (which I realize now I should not have done) but the pinkish was really freaked me our

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom