Cauliflower leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
Cauliflower has a high water content but its calcium phosphorus content ratio is pretty good. Long story short cauliflower cannot be eaten by bearded dragons. If they have a nibble of them they will be fine but nothing more than that.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I can't find any info specifically on the leaves themselves, but they should be fine occasionally. I wouldn't make them a mainstay simply because there is no real data on them.

-Brandon

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Wickedpogana":3jp8hf81 said:
Cauliflower has a high water content but its calcium phosphorus content ratio is pretty good. Long story short cauliflower cannot be eaten by bearded dragons. If they have a nibble of them they will be fine but nothing more than that.
If you're going to copy an online source word for word, it's a good idea to attribute the source.
In this case, it's http://www.onlinebeardeddragoncare.com/can-bearded-dragons-eat-cauliflower/

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
MrSpectrum":3li2nyo7 said:
Wickedpogana":3li2nyo7 said:
If you're going to copy an online source word for word, it's a good idea to attribute the source.
In this case, it's http://www.onlinebeardeddragoncare.com/can-bearded-dragons-eat-cauliflower/
I read that didnt say I didnt. Shun me for using information I dont have to quote jack of anything on the web its public domain they dont have any exclusive rights to nutritional values and facts lmao. Sue me, I have photographic memorization I dont need to link something to get my point across I use my words,I couple what I hear with common sense and decifer what I hear with my own thoughts not repeat like a sheep . Lead dont follow MrSpecreum when you hear outdated thoughts integrate it with 2020 ideology and not the 80s. It wasnt word for word I laid down the nutritional values that cant be reworded lmfao? It ofcourse came from somewhere I'm obvisouly not in a lab coat in a lab testing vegetables go somewhere with that.You sir sure have been trying hard to get me and this isn't the first time I laid you out lol . Go read all my more recently made post, maybe you'll learn a thing or too and probably aquire enough for a reply like this pile of gold right here . I know cauliflower has high phosphorus content which is relatively known bad for beardies So I'm sure you could find that out from a bunch of diffrenet links with identical grammar wording etc I dont fold to bs I have a life as it took me awhile to get back to you so dont even bother as when I hit reply I have already forgotten, just like spinach has things not so great like high folic acid which causes runny stool . Alot of veggies have copper and magnesium such example being kale I mean im down to get down to the atom binding structure talk I'm diverse it isnt hard to find this information I'm sorry I did the information surfing that most here didnt do which seems like thats what your use to is the same ole tired debate replying to the same thing with toxicity . Google the BACKFIRE EFFECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom