Cauliflower leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
Cauliflower has a high water content but its calcium phosphorus content ratio is pretty good. Long story short cauliflower cannot be eaten by bearded dragons. If they have a nibble of them they will be fine but nothing more than that.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I can't find any info specifically on the leaves themselves, but they should be fine occasionally. I wouldn't make them a mainstay simply because there is no real data on them.

-Brandon

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Wickedpogana":3jp8hf81 said:
Cauliflower has a high water content but its calcium phosphorus content ratio is pretty good. Long story short cauliflower cannot be eaten by bearded dragons. If they have a nibble of them they will be fine but nothing more than that.
If you're going to copy an online source word for word, it's a good idea to attribute the source.
In this case, it's http://www.onlinebeardeddragoncare.com/can-bearded-dragons-eat-cauliflower/

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
MrSpectrum":3li2nyo7 said:
Wickedpogana":3li2nyo7 said:
If you're going to copy an online source word for word, it's a good idea to attribute the source.
In this case, it's http://www.onlinebeardeddragoncare.com/can-bearded-dragons-eat-cauliflower/
I read that didnt say I didnt. Shun me for using information I dont have to quote jack of anything on the web its public domain they dont have any exclusive rights to nutritional values and facts lmao. Sue me, I have photographic memorization I dont need to link something to get my point across I use my words,I couple what I hear with common sense and decifer what I hear with my own thoughts not repeat like a sheep . Lead dont follow MrSpecreum when you hear outdated thoughts integrate it with 2020 ideology and not the 80s. It wasnt word for word I laid down the nutritional values that cant be reworded lmfao? It ofcourse came from somewhere I'm obvisouly not in a lab coat in a lab testing vegetables go somewhere with that.You sir sure have been trying hard to get me and this isn't the first time I laid you out lol . Go read all my more recently made post, maybe you'll learn a thing or too and probably aquire enough for a reply like this pile of gold right here . I know cauliflower has high phosphorus content which is relatively known bad for beardies So I'm sure you could find that out from a bunch of diffrenet links with identical grammar wording etc I dont fold to bs I have a life as it took me awhile to get back to you so dont even bother as when I hit reply I have already forgotten, just like spinach has things not so great like high folic acid which causes runny stool . Alot of veggies have copper and magnesium such example being kale I mean im down to get down to the atom binding structure talk I'm diverse it isnt hard to find this information I'm sorry I did the information surfing that most here didnt do which seems like thats what your use to is the same ole tired debate replying to the same thing with toxicity . Google the BACKFIRE EFFECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom