Calcium and vitamins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I have been just doing some research cause my adult beardie has been being a pain when it comes to eating his greens and I stumbled across a post on this sight on nutrition that led to the link: http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html the post said it was used by a lot of people on here, I was just wondering it says to feed multi vitamins 3-4x and calcium 5-6 times a week and it has me confused...my other research I've done said I could be feeding calcium 3 times a week and vitamins once a week so that's what I have been doing since he's been an adult. Is what I'm doing wrong? And I thought you weren't really supposed to be offering the calcium and vitamins the same day so how does that work with that schedule? I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right! And if anyone has any tips for feeding schedules for a overweight beardie please let me know, trying to get him to lose some weight.

LimKH

Skylerrain":3w4p0en2 said:
Hi there! I have been just doing some research cause my adult beardie has been being a pain when it comes to eating his greens and I stumbled across a post on this sight on nutrition that led to the link: http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html the post said it was used by a lot of people on here, I was just wondering it says to feed multi vitamins 3-4x and calcium 5-6 times a week and it has me confused...my other research I've done said I could be feeding calcium 3 times a week and vitamins once a week so that's what I have been doing since he's been an adult. Is what I'm doing wrong? And I thought you weren't really supposed to be offering the calcium and vitamins the same day so how does that work with that schedule? I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right! And if anyone has any tips for feeding schedules for a overweight beardie please let me know, trying to get him to lose some weight.
If im not mistaken, your research is correct. The schedule for example, you can offer calcium from Monday to Wednesday and vitamins on Saturday. I'm not sure what's the diet for an overweight beardie

Skylerrain

Original Poster
LimKH":4a2kz19e said:
Skylerrain":4a2kz19e said:
If im not mistaken, your research is correct. The schedule for example, you can offer calcium from Monday to Wednesday and vitamins on Saturday. I'm not sure what's the diet for an overweight beardie
Thank you so much! I just wanted to be sure I was doing everything right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom