Flash's Picture Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am a new beardie owner. I got a baby as an early birthday present. I have had her (I sexed her today, I think it's a girl) for almost a month now. She is a hypo translucent and has citrus like coloring.

Her when I just got her:
101892-7243471155.jpg

Her today:
101892-9257381511.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad to see he's so interested in the greens! It's good that you're moving it around to gather attention. I've found that to be helpful as well.

Kaelwizard

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He has been hiding way too much... He is scared of everything now. He hides under or behind everything he can too. I hold him and play with him too...

Kaelwizard

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi everyone! I haven't updated this in a while! He is doing a lot better now (not as scared, doesn't hide as much, etc.)! He is a little dehydrated and possibly a little smaller than he should be at this age, but I am working on getting him healthier!

101892-6508556255.jpg

101892-9372634445.jpg

Kaelwizard

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I can't upload the pictures now, but he had fallen a sleep in a really odd and funny position. I fed him some worms and greens and I got some pictures of him eating the greens. Will upload pictures whenever I can.

Kaelwizard

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I haven't updated this in almost a year so it's about time I do. Flash is doing okay. He is still skinny and is still a bad eater. We got him a new basking bulb because his old one burst into flames. He only basks when I'm not in the room. He was basking earlier, but I came in and he jumped down from there. He finally pooped today after a few days of not going so that's good. It was a little red, but I think that's from the prunes I gave him. I give him prunes, kale and superworms as his main diet. Oh he's basking now actually. I might have to stay over here so he keeps basking. He's watching me haha. He is a bit longer, but he hasn't shed in a while. I think he has some stuck shed so I've been spraying him with water lately. His UV light is fine and working still. He doesn't really drink water besides when he eats the kale (it's wet after it gets washed). I should bathe him tomorrow since I'll have some time off of home school and stuff. Well that's Flash for you. Bye.

-Kael

Kaelwizard

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He's still basking so that's good. My whole room smells because of that big dump he took. :puke: I'll have to get some spray to make my room smell better. I am going to start updating this a lot more.

-Kael

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Hi! Being pretty new here, I hadn't met Flash.❤ Glad you dropped in. Hope Flash is doing well.?
If you're concerned he's not as healthy as you'd like, maybe post on the Health forum and see if some experienced people can give you some advice to help.
-Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom