Meet Reptar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik6ix

106869-7296192483.jpg
106869-2527392749.jpg
Hi my name is Reptar, and I am a 7week old hypo-citrus that loves to chase crickets, smile and bask on my rock. ?
unfortunately he never got the chance to meet his older “brother” Mushu (as he passed away a few days ago?) - I was always interested in having 2 beardies as I have two 50gallon terrariums. With that being said I’m throwing most of what I was taught at PetSmart out the window in hopes this little guy (that I bought from a breeder) will live longer than just over a year. (Mushu passed away to what his vet summed it up to as a stroke, I’m not sure if it was something I caused by misinformation or something to do with being bought at PetSmart as I’ve heard that’s the last place to buy a beardie from and he came with some health issues ie tail rot & missing claw) The breeder has been excellent in answering most my questions, but any input or advice caring for a beardie this young would be greatly appreciated. *Side note I purchased Mushu from Persmart at about 5-6months an was much bigger than this little guy and I‘m having some slight baby beardie anxiety ?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there Reptar! :)

Reptar sure is a stunner :) Very nice looking hypo you've got there.

Don't be worried about the baby phase, it's the best phase! That's why I have 5. I keep wanting babies lol.

-Brandon

Nik6ix

Original Poster
Yes he’s very photogenic?, and is there any advice you could give for such a small little guy?
Claudiusx":28gabyiw said:
Hi there Reptar! :)

Reptar sure is a stunner :) Very nice looking hypo you've got there.

Don't be worried about the baby phase, it's the best phase! That's why I have 5. I keep wanting babies lol.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom