Running into walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else's beardie do this? I let my beardie run around the room often and he'll just run into a wall until he hits his face. ?

Um hey this may actually be a problem ?
If u could put a cricket in front of his face and slowly move it see if his eyes follow it if not there could be something wrong

Ok sorry my cousin used to have a blind one that he wasn’t aware was blind and it always ran into walls soory if I confused anyone

SPandS

Juvie Member
One of mine used to always run towards the light colored walls and doors until she finally realised it's the windows she really wanted. Now when I let her run around she'll climb up the couch or even run into the kitchen, I usually let her run in the living room but the kitchen has more windows.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How big of a tank do you have for him?
They will do this but if he rubs his chin or snout raw, it could get infected. Does he do this
often?
You could put some news paper or brown butcher/wrapping paper on a few sides on the tank
to help calm him down if possible.

Tracie

ChrisKim1010047

Original Poster
I have him in a 50 gallon, and he doesn't do it often. Its not to the point where he rubs his snout and chin raw. I just think it's a little funny when he doesn't realize where he's going and he bonks his face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom