Help identify!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a bearded dragon named hazel I need to know is they are male or female and what morph she is also how do u upload pictures so I can show u guys ??? ?

Hazelthecitrus

Original Poster
Don’t get me wrong I love my Beardie to the moon and back but petsmart classified her as a citrus witch means I spent 30 extra unnecessary dollars to get her ??‍♀️?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Some stores consider a dragon to be " fancy " if it has some color or is a leatherback. Your dragon may turn out to be anywhere from a peachy to a red to an orange color but there's no way to tell for sure if her color will intensify or will fade or be more muted. Still a beautiful dragon ! BTW, if her nails are totally clear with no little grey like in them that would make her a hypomelanistic. [ Hypo ]

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
From that pic it does look to be female. If you could, [ if she cooperates ] post a few more , one with her tail up like that but twisted slightly to the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom